Insane Goals for 2012- Jan End Review
I’m still struggling with weight lost after losing 1 kg over the holidays. I am hoping for to hit 60 by April.
I have joined a 21 day weight lost challenge and hopefully it will help motivate me better in being accountable for my own weight lost.
I’m crossing off the items that I have completed so far from the list below and here’s a summary of things that have been done this month
1. Increase revenue on my blog- Dominique’ Desk I’ve managed to get a few sponsored post for Jan and the amount earned is enough to cover the hosting/domain for the next year. I’m hoping to reach the target of having enough to purchase a DSLR for Christmas.
2.I’ve got 3 guest post for Jan and have scheduled another 3 guest post for Feb so I’m doing fine in that department so far.
3. The kids toy cabinet has been de cluttered and left with 20% to rearrange.
4. We haven’t gone on a date night as yet but am going for a short holiday to Taiwan with only he girl next week
Here is are my goals for 2012
Weight Lost Goals
I’m determined to get my weight down to 55kg by the time Tiger girl turns 2 in Sept. ( It’s currently down to 62/63kg)
My routine would be
- Stair climbing (x2) 5 times a week
Zumba WII or other interactive sports games.
- Increase intake of fruits and water.
- Cook more healthy foods
- Try to get more sleep at night if possible ( hopefully Tiger Girl can sleep through the night soon)
Organize the kids toy chest and donate the toys that they don’t need.
- Clear out expired stuff from the pantry and the fridge.
- Pack up the baking cupboard and put all the essentials neatly inside.
- Wash all the air-con filters/ clean all the fans in the house.
Re-ogarnize the bookshelf.
- Sort out the pantry and all other cupboards.
Educating the kids (Ongoing)
- Prepare Doggy boy for P1 next year by doing daily exercises in English, Maths and Chinese doing weekdays.
- Read daily to Tiger girl and start doing more flashcards with her.
- Brushing up on Monkey boy’s composition and oral skill for both English and Chinese.
- Getting Monkey boy to polish up his piano pieces for the upcoming piano exam this year. He will most probably be going for Grade 2.
- Getting Doggie boy to do practice the piano more often.
- Getting the kids to read more in English/Chinese before bedtime.
- Read the bible at least once every fortnight.
- Pray more often with them.
For the blog (Dominique’s Desk)
- Increase revenue to be able to save enough to buy a DSLR.
- Have bloggers to guest posts on my blog.
- Guest post on other sites/blogs at least once a month.
- Increase readership and grow my community
- Practice taking more shots with my camera.
- Brush up on my Japanese and French.
- Do regular facials at home.
- Try out new dishes/bakes once a month.
- Be able to fit into my wedding dress again and take a picture wearing it with the 3 kids.
For the family
- Do up a photobook for Tiger Girl
- Photobook for 2012
- go on more family outings/ overseas trips.
- spend more time with R and resume having date nights.