Insane Goals for 2012- Jan End Review
I’m still struggling with weight lost after losing 1 kg over the holidays. I am hoping for to hit 60 by April.
I have joined a 21 day weight lost challenge and hopefully it will help motivate me better in being accountable for my own weight lost.
I’m crossing off the items that I have completed so far from the list below and here’s a summary of things that have been done this month
1. Increase revenue on my blog- Dominique’ Desk I’ve managed to get a few sponsored post for Jan and the amount earned is enough to cover the hosting/domain for the next year. I’m hoping to reach the target of having enough to purchase a DSLR for Christmas.
2.I’ve got 3 guest post for Jan and have scheduled another 3 guest post for Feb so I’m doing fine in that department so far.
3. The kids toy cabinet has been de cluttered and left with 20% to rearrange.
4. We haven’t gone on a date night as yet but am going for a short holiday to Taiwan with only he girl next week :P
Here is are my goals for 2012
Weight Lost Goals
I’m determined to get my weight down to 55kg by the time Tiger girl turns 2 in Sept. ( It’s currently down to 62/63kg)
My routine would be
- Stair climbing (x2) 5 times a week
Zumba WII or other interactive sports games.
- Increase intake of fruits and water.
- Cook more healthy foods
- Try to get more sleep at night if possible ( hopefully Tiger Girl can sleep through the night soon)
Organize the kids toy chest and donate the toys that they don’t need.
- Clear out expired stuff from the pantry and the fridge.
- Pack up the baking cupboard and put all the essentials neatly inside.
- Wash all the air-con filters/ clean all the fans in the house.
Re-ogarnize the bookshelf.
- Sort out the pantry and all other cupboards.
Educating the kids (Ongoing)
- Prepare Doggy boy for P1 next year by doing daily exercises in English, Maths and Chinese doing weekdays.
- Read daily to Tiger girl and start doing more flashcards with her.
- Brushing up on Monkey boy’s composition and oral skill for both English and Chinese.
- Getting Monkey boy to polish up his piano pieces for the upcoming piano exam this year. He will most probably be going for Grade 2.
- Getting Doggie boy to do practice the piano more often.
- Getting the kids to read more in English/Chinese before bedtime.
- Read the bible at least once every fortnight.
- Pray more often with them.
For the blog (Dominique’s Desk)
- Increase revenue to be able to save enough to buy a DSLR.
- Have bloggers to guest posts on my blog.
- Guest post on other sites/blogs at least once a month.
- Increase readership and grow my community
- Practice taking more shots with my camera.
- Brush up on my Japanese and French.
- Do regular facials at home.
- Try out new dishes/bakes once a month.
- Be able to fit into my wedding dress again and take a picture wearing it with the 3 kids.
For the family
- Do up a photobook for Tiger Girl
- Photobook for 2012
- go on more family outings/ overseas trips.
- spend more time with R and resume having date nights.