Insane Goals for 2012- FebEnd Review
There has been no weight lost even though I have tried to do a 21 day weight lost challenge. I blame it on not being to follow the plan through as we were on holidays in Taiwan last month.
What I accomplished in Feburary
- I joined a few other bloggers and hosted a few giveaways. It has helped to increase my twitter and FB fan page count and I think I may continue to do a few giveaways each month if the time permits.
- Let the boys stay behind with their granny and brought Tiger girl on a short holiday with R to Taiwan. It was a great trip and I took many pictures. Can’t wait to go back and visit Taiwan again.
- The kids toy cabinet has been 80% re arranged , Book shelf books all packed and clothes all put nicely into their cupboard. Hopefully it all stays this way till the end of the month or even longer
- I’ve managed to do 30 min exercises at least 3 times a week. I’m gravitating more towards WII active then Zumba..but should try for a 4 or 5 day workout schedule a week if possible.
- Weight is still stagnant and 60kg is still no where in sight.
- I didn’t get as many sponsored post this month to do. I did choose to turn down a few companies and stuff as they were requesting do-follow links which is a no-no for GOOGLE.
- I still haven’t got around to finishing up all the Guest post which I would like to do and readings for Feburary. I guess the will have to be carried forward into March instead.
- I have yet to complete the Japanese materials which I will be teaching the kids. We may have to push back learning of Japanese till April or so or when I have finished all the relevant stuff.
- I have YET to get started on Tiger girl’s photobook. It has to be done soon as the vouchers are expiring in May if I remember correctly.
Here is are my goals for 2012
Weight Lost Goals
I’m determined to get my weight down to 55kg by the time Tiger girl turns 2 in Sept. ( It’s currently down to 62/63kg)
My routine would be
- Stair climbing (x2) 5 times a week
Zumba WII or other interactive sports games.
- Increase intake of fruits and water.
- Cook more healthy foods
- Try to get more sleep at night if possible ( hopefully Tiger Girl can sleep through the night soon)
Organize the kids toy chest and donate the toys that they don’t need.
- Clear out expired stuff from the pantry and the fridge.
- Pack up the baking cupboard and put all the essentials neatly inside.
- Wash all the air-con filters/ clean all the fans in the house.
Re-ogarnize the bookshelf.
- Sort out the pantry and all other cupboards.
Educating the kids (Ongoing)
- Prepare Doggy boy for P1 next year by doing daily exercises in English, Maths and Chinese doing weekdays.
- Read daily to Tiger girl and start doing more flashcards with her.
- Brushing up on Monkey boy’s composition and oral skill for both English and Chinese.
- Getting Monkey boy to polish up his piano pieces for the upcoming piano exam this year. He will most probably be going for Grade 2.
- Getting Doggie boy to do practice the piano more often.
- Getting the kids to read more in English/Chinese before bedtime.
- Read the bible at least once every fortnight.
- Pray more often with them.
For the blog (Dominique’s Desk)
- Increase revenue to be able to save enough to buy a DSLR.
- Have bloggers to guest posts on my blog.
- Guest post on other sites/blogs at least once a month.
- Increase readership and grow my community
- Practice taking more shots with my camera.
- Brush up on my Japanese and French.
- Do regular facials at home.
- Try out new dishes/bakes once a month.
- Be able to fit into my wedding dress again and take a picture wearing it with the 3 kids.
For the family
- Do up a photobook for Tiger Girl
- Photobook for 2012
- go on more family outings/ overseas trips.
- spend more time with R and resume having date nights.